- Does the child you’re dropping off have symptoms of COVID-19? Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Has the child you’re dropping off had any of those symptoms in the past 10 days or been in contact with someone who has a fever or respiratory infection? In contact means within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more in the two days prior to when symptoms began.
- Has the child you’re dropping off been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- The child’s temperature will be taken and must be below 100.4 degrees.
- A visual inspection of the child will look for signs of illness such as flushed cheeks, rapid breathing, fatigue or extreme fussiness.
While we absolutely love laughing, playing and teaching your kids, we know that our primary responsibility is to keep your kids SAFE! To do so, we monitor the daily guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), our local Health Departments, and our Licensing Agencies. Additionally, we’ve been actively engaged with a national child care think tank to share best practices across the country. Now more than ever, we remain committed to our mission to give your family a SAFE place for your child to laugh, learn and grow!